Critical Hit Help
Critical Hit is a competitive Pokémon damage calcultor dedicated to be the most accurate, a calculator that adds thrill to your competitive Pokémon life.
I've put effort in designing it to be useful in-battle, and friendly to new trainers at the same time.
This tool is an inspiration and implementation of the concise, accurate damage calclulation algorithm revealed by the members of Smogon University.
Powered by this accurate engine,
Critical Hit empowers your competitive Pokémon life with damage calculations never before.
Reference:The Complete Damage Formula for Black & White
Critical Hit is designed by Woodrush
. Bug reports and comments are always welcome.
- Press the Enter/Return Key while focusing on some input textbox, to confirm input and calculate damage.
- The side lighted in red is the attack side. Clicking on "Pokémon Name" lets you switch the attacking side.
- Pressing Tab/Shift+Tab on "Pokémon Name" lets you switch through the party. Use it to remember the opponent's party during the party selection time.
- Clicking on the indicator badge lets you delete and deactivate boosts.
- After inputting your party, press the "Export Upper/Lower Party" button on the lower right, and save its contents on a text editor to memorize parties.
- To import parties, paste the text you have saved into the textbox, and press the "Import to Upper/Lower Party" Button.